Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How Healings Happen


Some of you may already know that I am a healer, a Reconnective Healing Practitioner, to be exact. When I am with someone during a healing session, I've learned to not expect anything, not to desire a particular outcome, and to leave any ego I might have out of the picture.  This is when the miracles happen, when there is no praying, no asking, no begging the Divine Source for a certain thing that I might wish to happen.

As I slowly let my hands flow across the person, my hands float and go almost instinctively where the energy is leading me to go.  I have no private desires that a certain healing should occur.  It is better that I don't know what the person is wanting or thinks he or she is needing.  With ease, I let my energies flow with the universe and the universe flows through me.  When I am at one with this flow, I trust and am grateful that God will deliver what is appropriate for the person at that particular time. 

Life really is like that.  Very simple.  We humans have a tendency to complicate things.  We act as if we know what is best for us, what is needed for the world, what we want to see happen with our loved ones or our friends.  When we surrender to the flow, we can become like a piece of driftwood flowing with the stream, and nothing can ever be wrong.  Have you listened to many people's prayers ?  Asking, pleading, and imploring God to do this or that for them or their loved ones, and even telling God who to heal, and who needs comforting.  When one fully trusts in the outcome, no matter what it is, no matter how painful it might be, and just surrenders to the "is-ness" of what is.........that's when we experience heaven on earth......even during painful, trying times.

Healings occur with there is no resistance to Life. Flow like the driftwood and be one with The One.

No comments:

Explore and Read...........

Some Info About Me

My photo
Abilene, Texas, United States
One day life no longer made any sense. I began enquiring, "Who am I", What am I", and "What's the purpose of this life?"

Followers


Email Subscriptions