Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This is What You Are


Everything you see, everything you touch, everything you think is you. Just after the thought, after the perception, after the feeling, you say, "I was there as a person and I was having this thought, this feeling, this perception." But, that isn't true, because at the time of the thought, feeling, or perception there was no thinker, feeler, or perceiver, and there was no object thought, felt, or perceived. There was only thinking, feeling, perceiving. So, from moment to moment there is only oneness. And this is what you are. This is the


real you. As such, you are not here or there. "I am here," is a


thought. When you eliminate this thought, where are you?
 
         ~~ Francis Lucille

1 comment:

Amarna said...

Thank you for this!

I am that body but not just that body. This body is just like everything else. It is just a tiny part of me, not everything.

I am nothing, my ego is nothing, my body is nothing.
I am all, I am my Self.
--
Anyone who has stepped on the path on knowledge, must in no condition stop. Noone can stop without consequenses.
Noone wants to be caught in the void between the worlds.

Explore and Read...........

Some Info About Me

My photo
Abilene, Texas, United States
One day life no longer made any sense. I began enquiring, "Who am I", What am I", and "What's the purpose of this life?"

Followers


Email Subscriptions